HOLY WEEK SERVICES AND PROGRAMS
Good Friday, March 30
- Good Friday Communion service at 6:30 pm in the Sanctuary. This is one of the most moving and deeply spiritual worship experiences in the whole Christian year. If you have never attended one of these services, please consider coming out to it Good Friday. It will have a deep impact on who you are as a follower of Christ.
Easter Morning, April 1
- We begin our celebration with a special Sunrise Service at Tate’s School of Discovery on Cedar Bluff. Every year, the Tates open their school grounds for our folks to worship Christ as the sun rises in the East. The campus has a wonderful view of the Smoky Mountains and it is one of the pastor’s favorite services in the entire year. We gather at the flagpole, sing Easter hymns, read scripture, and say prayers of thanksgiving. The service lasts about fifteen minutes. This year, sunrise takes place at 7:21 am, so we’ll be gathering at 7:15 am at the school. Everyone is welcome. Tate’s School is located at the top of Cedar Bluff, just before it meets Middlebrook Pike [click here for map].
- Then, come to our Annual Brandon Breakfast, in the Fellowship Hall at 9:30 am. Everyone is welcome to attend and it is always a great opportunity to catch up with old friends and dear families.
- Easter Egg Hunt for children at 10:15 am, in and around the church.
- Easter Morning Worship at 11:00 am. Please join us in heartfelt worship of our Lord and Savior!